Friday, February 4, 2011

Gorgeous Halle Necklace Set!

‎$15 no shipping, no taxes! Absolutely gorgeous flower necklace set has raised patch of iridescent mother of pearl (nacre) shell and small rhinestone accents. Comes with matching french hook earrings. Electro silver plating. 27 inch necklace has lobster claw and chain closure for adjustable length. Due to nature of shell, no two exactly alike.


Orders must be placed no later than Friday, Feb 11th.  Please leave me a comment to place your order; payment must be made by either check or Pay Pal, and it must be received before your item will be shipped to you.  Don't miss out on this beautiful set!

2 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

eeeeeeeeck!!!! I love this, Stacey!!!!

Hey, where is that gorgeous bracelet that I saw on your FaceBook page??? I can't see it here.... I loved that bracelet!! Stacey, do you make all of these?? Or are you a wholesaler??

C. JoyBell C. said...

Kisses, S! ♥ ♥